PROFESSIONAL CONFIDENCE & CAREER COACHING FOR MUMS
Motherhood can be the most fulfilling and rewarding job on the planet. But being a mum is just one important role you will play in life. Don’t let it define you or derail your career forever. As a mother of two young girls, I know just how easy it can be to forget who you were before you became ‘Mum.’
If you feel anything like I did after the birth of my first child, you may be keen to:
- Reconnect with your unique strengths, values and professional purpose
- Boost your confidence levels
- Reignite or redirect your career
- Start your own business (or take it to the next level)
- Return to a flexible role that works for you and your family
Am I close? If so, my career coaching for mums will really help. Whatever your stage in motherhood.
A ‘no fluff’, pragmatic approach
With over 15 years coaching experience, I offer practical, friendly career coaching support for mums and access to various personal development and psychometric tools, which I am certified to administer. I’m not your traditional life or career coach in that my techniques tend to be data-driven, scientific and pragmatic. My style is informal and lighthearted, balanced with a careful mix of both challenge and support. It’s so important that you feel completely at ease with the person who is going to help you move forward, so building a rapport with you from the word go is always my primary objective.
I use the powerful insights generated by psychometric tools to help reconnect you with your own unique passions, professional purpose, values and strengths. This enhanced self-awareness of what you’re great at and what’s important to you (your personal and professional purpose), will help you reignite or redirect your career in a way that will allow you to play to your strengths authentically, every day of your working life.
You’ll also learn which of your personality traits and behaviours might get in the way of your success, sabotage and damage your reputation and undermine your confidence. I will help you devise strategies to mitigate the risks of these potentially de-railing tendencies and maximise your chances of success in achieving your career or business goals.
Read more about my career coaching for mums style in the WHAT TO EXPECT section. I have also developed a bespoke S.H.I.N.E COACHING FRAMEWORK that will give you a better idea of how your sessions might play out.
How my confidence and career coaching for mums can help:
- Maternity leave – supporting you before, during and after
- Return to work – helping you navigate this often tricky transition with confidence
- Loss of confidence and identity – reconnecting you with your strengths and values
- Defining your professional purpose – deciphering a career that aligns with your values, allows you to play to your strengths whilst earning a living!
- Negotiating flexible work patterns – bringing up the ‘f’ word at work and making work work for you and your employer
- Career cross-roads and conundrums – considering new and exciting business ventures, careers or opportunities
- Showing them what you’ve got to offer – articulating your USPs to prospective employers, colleagues, customers and clients
- Taking your own business to the next level – boosting your confidence by reconnecting you with your USPs, strengths, values and purpose
- Personal brand and profile – blowing your own trumpet in a way that feels authentic to you
- CV and interview tips – making every word count and wowing them once you’re through the door
Do any of the following scenarios resonate? If so, I can help.
- Is returning (or perhaps not returning!) to work on your mind? Have you lost confidence in your own personal and professional capabilities or strengths and aren’t sure what options (flexible or otherwise) are out there?
- Would you like help and advice on how to achieve the holy grail that is ‘work-life balance’ through flexible working? Do you need reassurance that you can juggle all your important roles of mother, partner, income-earner, friend and family member?
- Are you feeling a bit ‘meh’ or stuck in a rut about work in general? Do you feel like something is out of kilter, but perhaps can’t put your finger on why?
- Has motherhood perhaps provided you with a welcome sense of perspective and you are now considering a career change but don’t know where to start?
- Do you have a brilliant idea for a new business but are finding it hard to muster the confidence and clarity to kick things off?
- Are you a Mum Boss struggling with a crisis of confidence or disconnect with your USPs and values? Is imposter syndrome is rearing its ugly head?
- Have you lost your sense of identity or purpose and can’t see past your (albeit vital) role of ‘Mum’?
- While you love being a mum, is the seemingly relentless day-to day grind is starting to get you down? Do you feel stuck in a rut and really want to do something about it?
- Are your children becoming more independent? Perhaps you’ve started to think about rediscovering your strengths and reassessing your values, in order to help you work out how you want to spend your free time?
Drop me a line on email@example.com to find out more and arrange an informal, ‘no strings’ 30 minute chat to see if coaching could help you move forward.