Take Time to S.H.I.N.E Workshop – next date tbc
Wouldn’t it be great to make 2019 your year to really SHINE professionally?
- Perhaps you have taken a career break and want to make a change but don’t know where to start?
- Is your current job or profession no longer making your heart sing like it once did?
- Maybe you have your own business but could do with a confidence boost by reconnecting with your ‘why’, what you’re great at and your USPs??
How often do you take the time to step back from the day-to-day hustle (and bustle) of work and family life, and make time just for YOU and your personal and professional development? Hmm, I thought as much! When you invest in yourself, you also invest in your business, your career, your future. You ARE your USPs after all.
Do you wake up on Monday mornings feeling:
- Is this it?
- Like something is missing
- Out of kilter somehow
- Overwhelmed and unsure where you should focus your energies
- Like your sparkle has dulled
- You need something but you’re not sure exactly what
- You’ve lost sight of what’s important to you and what you’re great at
If you want to shine more confidently and brighter in your career or business, I have just the thing.
WHEN: Please drop me a line to be added to the waiting list for the next workshop and qualify for an EARLYBIRD discount.
WHERE: The gorgeous Where Inspiration Blooms , Chesham, Bucks.
This workshop is for you if you want to:
- Boost your confidence and self-belief
- Gain clarity on what’s important to you and what lights you up professionally
- Get ‘unstuck‘
- Level up your business or career
- Better articulate your professional ‘why’, values and USPs so you can stand out from the crowd authentically and attract the right clients, customers or prospective employers
- Clue into your innate talents and upgrade your strengths to ‘superpowers‘
- Cut out the ‘noise’ so you can make better decisions
- Home in on those priorities that are aligned with your values and that play to your strengths
- Sense-check a new business idea or career path that has been buzzing around in your head
- Meet like-minded local women
If the answer is YES to any of the above, why not join me, Sarah Clarke, strengths-based performance and success coach, for an evening dedicated to helping you shine brighter professionally. In your business or your career (and therefore of course, the rest of your life too…)
If you’ve ever toyed with the idea of coaching, but don’t feel able to commit just yet; this is the perfect way to get a taster of my approach, at a fraction of the cost. Try before you buy, if you like! (Although there is absolutely no pressure to pursue 1:1 coaching afterwards.)
What you’ll get:
- A 2.5 hour long interactive workshop with a certified strengths and performance coach
- Some well-deserved time to focus on YOU and your business or career
- A workbook packed full of tips and templates to work on long after the session is over
- Clarity on what you should be doing more of in order to be more successful and feel more fulfilled professionally
- An appreciation of what makes you unique and what’s important to you
- An introduction to positive psychology and how ‘being you’ and truly authentic will bring you more success and fulfilment in your career or business
- A complimentary Shine Brighter goody bag
- Discounted rates on my 1:1 coaching packages
- Lots of ‘penny-drop’ moments!
- Insights and practical tips you can implement in your career or business the very next day
- The opportunity to connect with like-minded, talented local women
- And perhaps most importantly (!?) a complimentary glass or two of fizz!
You’ll get all this for £58.50 (+ booking fee)
Using my bespoke S.H.I.N.E coaching framework (you can find out more information on my IGTV or website), together we’ll explore what’s important to you, discover your innate superpowers (strengths) and reconnect with your inner moral compass (values) which will help you make better, more authentic decisions in your professional life.
Living and working in alignment with your values and strengths is the KEY to your professional success and happiness.
If you want to run a successful and fulfilling business, your company’s values should reflect your own personal values. Your USPs will be your unique strengths combination and experience, your business goals and mission should echo your personal purpose or ‘why’.
If you want to excel and love your job when you are working for someone else, your values should be aligned to those of the organisation you’re working for and ideally those of your colleagues. Your role should also allow you to play to your strengths every day and you should be emotionally invested in the purpose of the organisation if you are to excel and feel fulfilled.
Still not 100% convinced? Take a look below at the lovely feedback from my previous workshops.
“Thank you so much for a fantastic evening. So many amazing penny drop moments and I cant wait to get started on the workbook. Thanks again. You were fab!”
“I really enjoyed the session. It was thought provoking, interesting, and with fab, relevant content. Your delivery was also really engaging, I found that the time flew! It’s certainly given me some fantastic food for thought and I’ve woken up today with far more clarity than I have for some time! I’m definitely going to carve out some time to lock down those final few exercises and get some action plans in place.”
“Lovely evening in a really supportive environment, with a fab group of interesting women (and some excellent festive snacks!) So valuable to actually spend some time reflecting on your strengths, how these align with your values, and most importantly, what practical steps you can take to ensure you are achieving the right balance in your career. Sarah’s passion for the subject is palpable, and combined with her breadth of experience and engaging style, made this both and enjoyable and productive session. Would thoroughly recommend.”
“I attended Sarah’s inaugural Take Time to Shine workshop this week and highly recommend it to anyone feeling a little lost with where they want to take their career to give a greater sense of fulfilment. A fantastic session with wonderful women, thought provoking, interesting, and with fab, relevant and engaging content. Also totally action oriented, definitely not one of those workshops you walk away from and forget about! My learnings have been whizzing away since I left! If you’re considering it, do it!”
Please do drop me a line on email@example.com if you have any questions.