Return Stronger – Return to Work Webinar
Next date tbc
7:30 – 9:30pm
From the comfort of your sofa!
Returning to work after maternity leave, or a career break of any sort, can often be a daunting and emotionally unsettling time. But it doesn’t have to be.
Charlotte and Sarah are here to help you make this often tricky transition back into the world of work as smooth as possible and help you reconnect with the brilliant – albeit sleep-deprived – version of your professional self again. This workshop will also be useful for those of you who have recently returned to work and are in need of more support.
Many women confess to ‘losing a bit of themselves’ after having children. Perhaps your personal identity has become buried under a heap of nappies? We assure you that you are in there somewhere… lurking beneath a pile discarded rice cakes!
As fully qualified strengths coaches (and mums) who specialise in supporting brilliant mothers back into the workplace, we have made it our mission to help talented women like you, back into the world of work with confidence and a spring in their step.
You can find out more about us on our websites and instagram feeds here: Sarah Clarke – Shine Brighter and instagram and facebook: @shinebrightermums and Charlotte Speak – Power of the Parent and instagram @power.of.the.parent
Here’s what you’ll get by the end of the workshop…
- Some rare headspace and time out for you to think about how your priorities might have changed since becoming a mother and what you really want and need your return to work to look and feel like
- A friendly reminder of all the things that energise you and what you’re great at... and possibly say hello to some new strengths you didn’t know you’d acquired! We want to celebrate all the amazing things parenthood has developed in you.
- An understanding of how your unique strengths, skills and experiences can work together to give you the best possible chance at a positive return experience
- A practical plan of what to do next – the conversations you want (and need) to have, when and what you’re going to say, the boundaries and ground rules you will need to define such as working patterns – putting the control back in your hands
- Some tips on what to do if you’re considering a change but aren’t sure what that is yet – such as setting up your own business or changing role or career
- An encouraging confidence boost that you CAN do this and that is is possible to make your return to work work for you
- An introduction to the S.H.I.N.E. coaching framework to bring your sparkle front and centre and most importantly, we’ll help you hold on to it
- The opportunity to share experiences (if you want to) and learn from other talented women in the same boat as you. You’re not alone.
Loads of support after the session:
After the webinar, you will get a follow up email, packed to the rafters with reminders, hints, tips, resources and inspiration. PLUS a 10% discount off our 1:1 coaching services.
You’ll also get access to our BRAND new Return Stronger Facebook Group which is a safe space, reserved for all attendees (past, present and future!) of the Return Stronger webinar. You will find a small (but growing and perfectly formed!) community of women who are in the same boat – or at least a very similar one – as you. We dip in and out of it every week so please feel free to start a conversation and share as much or as little as you’d like to.
We keep the numbers low to ensure you get the most out of the session. You’ll get all of the practical pointers we can fit in, nurturing coaching questions and all from the comfort of your own home.
The investment you’ll need to make is:
£35.00 (+ a small booking fee) – (EARLYBIRD PRICE)
£45.00 (+ a small booking fee) – STANDARD TICKET PRICE
…and around 2 hours of your time.
To register your interest, join the waiting list for this event and qualify for an EARLYBIRD discount, please click the button below.
We’d love it if you could spread the word and mention this session to any friends who you feel might also benefit from our support.
We can’t wait to see you there!
Sarah and Charlotte
Please do drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.