CULTURE, EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANCY
By working closely with your organisation, we’ll help you create authentic employee engagement, development and culture strategies and initiatives. This framework will bring your internal brand values and culture to life, creating an extraordinary workplace where your employees will achieve extraordinary things.
How we can help:
Employee Engagement and Employer of Choice Consultancy
I led the team who achieved the #1 ranking in The Sunday Times Best Companies to work for listings in 2015 and 2016 (click here for more information). In 2012, I also managed the project which culminated in an Investors In People (IIP) accreditation in (click here for more information)
- Consultancy on ‘Employer of choice’ projects such as The Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For or Investors In People Accreditation (IIP)
- Defining or finessing your culture and employee engagement strategy
- Designing bespoke employee engagement initiatives that drive impactful culture change
- Articulating your EVP (Employee Value Proposition)
- Creating or refining your employer brand
- Surfacing and articulating your organisation’s internal Values
Employee Engagement Initiatives for Working Parents
- Consultancy around the Working Forward Pledge which supports pregnant women, those on maternity and new parents in the workplace
- Designing and embedding sustainable ‘Family Friendly’, inclusive initiatives, including flexible/agile working and Maternity Coaching and Returner Programmes
Employee Engagement through Talent Development
- High Potential development and coaching
- Success Coaching for High Potentials, Managers and Leaders using Hogan, MBTI and CliftonStrengths
- Team Away Days, Team building / strategy session facilitation
- Team Development using psychometric tools such as Hogan, MBTI and CliftonStrengths
Sometimes we are only required to offer guidance on one or two elements of a company’s engagement strategy when there are already great foundations to build upon. Alternatively, we can make more dramatic suggestions for improvement or develop an entire engagement strategy from scratch. We are more than happy to flex depending on your organisation’s needs, available time, resources and budget.
Whatever your needs, we adopt a simple, phased approach.
1. We Listen
Real value and insight comes from good old-fashioned conversations that happen face-to-face, or over the phone. We ask a few challenging questions and then leave your people to do all the talking. After all, it is them who know best what they love (as well as what drives them bonkers with frustration) about working for your organisation. Recurrent patterns and themes start to emerge, allowing us to identify key topics that require further exploration and diagnosis.
2. We Explore
We’ll present back the findings from Phase 1 and make suggestions for areas to focus upon and explore further. With your guidance, we’ll usually prioritise one or two topics to focus on initially. By conducting interactive workshops and focus groups, we’ll explore these topics in more depth with a cross-section of employees from your organisation.
3. We Create
We’ll then make a detailed analysis of the current state of play from an employee engagement and cultural perspective. By establishing qualitative and quantitative (where possible) baseline indicators we’ll create an ‘engagement snapshot’. Taking into consideration your company’s unique culture, values (if you have them), business objectives, available time, resources and budget, we’ll design a tailor-made programme of sustainable initiatives to help address the agreed priorities. Appropriate metrics and measures of success will be agreed for each initiative we design.
4. We launch (optional)
Where required, we’re also happy to help your leadership or HR teams implement, launch and embed these initiatives across your organisation. This can help to ensure that your new engagement strategy and initiatives are optimally sustained and embedded – particularly when dedicated resource is scarce. This can include the provision of internal communications support, workshop facilitation and educational materials where appropriate.
3/6 month Review
A review after the implementation of any new initiative is highly recommended in order to measure the success of the approach, elicit feedback from you and your employees and of course iterate where necessary.
Take a look at our Ethos section to see what we value and how we operate.