The SHINE Day
What is the SHINE Day?
More and more women are wanting to make significant progress in their careers and businesses over a shorter timeframe than my traditional 6-12 week 1:1 SHINE coaching programmes.
We all live such busy lives nowadays but taking a full day (or two half days) out to focus on your professional development can sometimes feel a bit more manageable!
Is this package for you?
The SHINE Day package is the perfect option for you if:
- You’re located within easy access of Central London and the Allbright women’s members’ club in Fitzrovia
- You like the idea of a more indulgent personal development experience – think ‘spa day’ for your career or business
- You learn and make progress by talking things through and bouncing ideas off someone
- Time is of the essence and you’re keen to take back control of your work happiness and success as soon as possible. You really mean business!
- You might be returning to work soon after maternity leave or a career break and child-free time is a rare commodity!
- Or perhaps you have a busy career or business that; when combined with family life, leaves you little time for personal development or reflection
- You feel that taking a day (or two half days) out of your busy schedule is more convenient than having regular 1:1 sessions over a period of 6-12 weeks
After an initial 30 minute call via Zoom to agree your objectives and goals for our time together, we’ll arrange to meet at the Allbright women’s private members’ club in Fitzrovia, Central London (or another mutually convenient venue of your choosing**).
Over the course of our time together (approximately 6 hours spread over the course of 1 day or 2 x half days), we’ll work through the whole of my signature 5 -phase S.H.I.N.E coaching framework to define your blueprint for professional happiness and success.
By the time we arrive at the 5th and final phase of the framework, ‘E is for Embark’, you’ll have created a practical, step-by step plan that you will be able to start implementing the very next day.
During The SHINE Day you will: (in either one full day or 2 x half days)
- Decode, identify and define your core values and what’s important to you
- Reconnect with your innate talents, strengths and USPs; boosting your career confidence
- Articulate clearly the value of your skills, knowledge and experience in the world of work and business
- Learn how to boost and upgrade your strengths to ‘Superpowers’
- Design a blueprint that will help you unlock your potential and design your best work life
- Understand how you can take your career or business (idea) to the next level
For an investment of £999* you'll get:
- 1 x 30 minute goal-setting call via Zoom – worth £100
- At least 6 hours face-to- face VIP 1:1 coaching at the Allbright– worth c. £1200
- The S.H.I.N.E Workbook – 50 pages of coaching exercises, templates and theory – worth £199
- A Shine Brighter book bag and coaching journal – priceless!
- Refreshments at the Allbright
- A light lunch at the Allbright (when you choose the full 1 day option)
- A glass of fizz to celebrate all your hard work!
- Unlimited office hours email support for 1 month after our time together
(*payment plans and corporate rates are available upon request)
(**face-to-face sessions held elsewhere may incur travel expenses)
Upgrade your package
Add the Hogan psychometric assessment (which looks at your Values, Strengths and De-railers) + an extra 90 minute feedback session – £399 (worth £500)
Or click the image below for other ways we can work together 1:1.
GET IN TOUCH
I’d love to hear from you if you think I could help. Drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and arrange an informal, FREE ‘no strings’ 20 minute call to see if coaching could help you move forward.