The SHINE Day
What is the SHINE Day?
More and more women are wanting to make significant progress in their professional lives over a shorter timeframe than my signature 4-6 month 1:1 SHINE coaching programmes.
We all live such busy lives nowadays but taking a full day (or two half days) out to focus on your professional development can sometimes feel a bit more manageable!
There is nothing like getting away from your home or desk (let’s face it, they’re often the same place at the moment) to focus on YOU and your professional dreams and goals.
Is this package for you?
The SHINE Day package is the perfect option for you if:
- You’re located within easy access of Central London and the Allbright women’s members’ club in Central London
- You like the idea of a more indulgent personal development experience – think of it as a ‘spa day’ for your career or business!
- You learn and make progress by talking things through and bouncing ideas off someone
- Time is of the essence and you’re keen to take back control of your work happiness and success as soon as possible. You really mean business!
- Perhaps you have a busy career or business that; when combined with family life, leaves you little ‘me time’ for personal development or reflection
- You feel that taking a day (or two half days) out of your busy schedule is more convenient than having regular 1:1 sessions over a period of 4-6 months.
After an initial 20 minute discovery call via Zoom to agree your objectives and goals for our time together, we’ll arrange to meet at the gorgeous Allbright women’s private members’ club in Central London (or another mutually convenient venue of your choosing**).
Over the course of our time together (approximately 6 hours spread over the course of 1 day or 2 x half days), we’ll work through the whole of my signature S.H.I.N.E © coaching framework to define your blueprint for professional happiness and success.
By the time we arrive at the 5th and final phase of the framework, ‘E is for Embark’, you’ll have created a practical, step-by step plan that you will be able to start implementing the very next day.
During The SHINE Day you will: (in either one full day or 2 x half days)
- Decode, identify and define your core values and what’s important to you
- Reconnect with your innate talents, strengths and USPs; boosting your career confidence
- Articulate clearly the value of your skills, knowledge and experience in the world of work and business
- Learn how to boost and upgrade your strengths to ‘Superpowers’
- Design a blueprint that will help you unlock your potential and design your best work life
- Understand how you can achieve your goals and take your career or business (idea) to the next level
For an investment of £999* you'll get:
- At least 6 hours face-to- face VIP 1:1 coaching at the Allbright
- The S.H.I.N.E Workbook – 50 pages of coaching exercises, templates and theory
- Refreshments at the Allbright
- A light lunch at the Allbright (when you choose the full 1 day option)
- A glass of fizz to celebrate all your hard work!
- Office hours email support for 1 month after our time together
- A 1:1 follow up call to support your with your next steps within 3 months of your session
- Free access to my Curate a Confident Mindset mini-course – worth £24.99
(*payment plans and corporate rates are available upon request)
(**face-to-face sessions held elsewhere may incur travel expenses)
Sarah helped me to identify my strengths and to know my own truth. I implemented some changes straight away, and even now I'm still using her guidance to finesse my business. I'm so grateful to Sarah, as without her I know I would still be working on the wrong business, and not working towards my happiness! Confidence is a long road but Sarah has really helped me to build mine. I'm incredibly excited about the future - thank you Sarah.
Upgrade your package
Add the Hogan psychometric assessment (which looks at your Values, Strengths and De-railers) + an extra 2 x 90 minute feedback sessions – £599.
Or click the image below for other ways we can work together 1:1.
Not quite ready to commit to a package?
I totally get it.
Investing in yourself can feel really daunting, especially if you’re not used to putting yourself first very often!
If you’re not ready to go ‘all in’ and commit to a package of coaching just yet, I offer ad hoc 90 minute SPARK coaching session for £250 where we can focus on a particular challenge you’re facing in your work life.
This can be anything from unpacking your confidence blockers or self-limiting beliefs to identifying your strengths and preparing for an interview or big client pitch!
You can book and purchase this SPARK session by clicking on the button below.
Or why not join my career coaching membership?
“The SHINE Collective is an inspiring community
for purpose-led women who want to find
more confidence, clarity & contentment
in their work lives.”
For less than a tenner a week – i.e £37/ month – you’ll get access to professional career coaching, personal development and mentoring support, monthly masterclasses, workbooks, a group coaching call and a private community packed with career and personal development support and resources.
Click the image below for more information.
Have you downloaded my free masterclass?
If you’re passionate about creating more happiness in your work life, I share loads of free resources and content on social media so please do connect with on your favourite platform.
I’m also on Linkedin and I also have a newsletter called Work Happy Words, where I regularly share handy hints and tips as well special offers and early bird discounts to my various programmes and packages.
Alternatively you can drop me a good old fashioned email on firstname.lastname@example.org or book a free no strings call using the button below.