Group Career Coaching
The SHINE Club
Is The SHINE Club for me?
The SHINE Club is a group career coaching course for you if you want to boost your self-belief, get more clarity and confidence on your best next steps professionally, re-design your career or start your own business.
This 8 week long group career coaching programme is conducted entirely online, which is just as well considering what’s going on in the world right now.
The Shine Club Group Career Coaching Programme is for you if:
- You want to find more meaning, purpose and fulfilment at work
- You’re in need of some clarity and a confidence-boost
- You want to reignite your motivation at work
- You’re keen to unlock your professional potential in your career or business
- You want to get ‘unstuck‘ and take positive action to create a work life you love
- You want to reconnect with your unique talents and what you’re great at
- You want to be more intentional with your career or business plans and stop treading water
- You want to sense-check an idea you’ve had for a career or business possibility
- You’d love to find that elusive ‘sweet spot’ where your passions, talents and experience collide with a need in the world; whilst allowing you to enjoy family life
With weekly group coaching calls, training videos, workbooks and coaching exercises to work through, I will guide you step by step through my tried and tested SHINE© coaching framework that has helped hundreds of women find more confidence, clarity and happiness in their work lives.
You’ll also have access to a private Facebook group where I will provide regular coaching prompts, resources and inspiration and you’ll be able connect with the other talented women on the course
How are you feeling about your work life?
Many of the women I’m speaking to at the moment are feeling worried and anxious about their professional futures. Many are plain knackered and on the cusp of burnout.
We’ve been living through such strange times for almost a year now and the future feels uncertain for many of us.
Perhaps you’ve been furloughed or made redundant or doubt that your industry sector will even survive the pandemic?
Or maybe you were feeling stuck, lost, frustrated and unfulfilled at work even before COVID put your career plans on hold?
What do you want your your 'new work normal' to be?
You might be finding that these uncertain times have provided a welcome dose of perspective about what’s actually important to you and what you truly want and need out of you work life in the future.
For example, perhaps lockdown has made you re-evaluate how you want to balance your own work life with your family and mental health?
Whatever your reason for wanting to find confidence and clarity in your career or business, now is the time to start making plans so you can be first out of the starting blocks once ‘normality’ returns.
If you want to feel like you’re making significant steps towards your long-term career and work happiness plans, boost your confidence and carve out a little ‘me time’ in the form of some personal and professional self-discovery, this 8-week online career coaching course will add structure and friendly support to your thinking.
How will it work?
S is for
Uncover clues about who you are and what makes you happy & successful at work.
H is for
Visualise, explore & define your own unique vision of work happiness & success.
I is for Insights
~ Values ~
Decode your core values and decipher what’s really important to you about your work.
I is for Insights
~ Strengths ~
Identify those unique talents that make you valuable, unique & special at work.
I is for Insights
~ Personality ~
Identify what makes you tick & understand how your personality preferences play out in your work life.
N is for
Create your own Work Happiness Blueprint© & use it to explore new professional paths & boundaries for a happier work life.
E is for
Pull together a practical but compelling action plan to bring your ultimate work happiness vision & purpose to life.
Work through any confidence crushers & mindset blocks such as imposter syndrome & self-limiting beliefs that might get in your way.
What outcomes can you expect?
As the self-appointed ‘Work Happiness Coach’ my mission is to help talented women design their best work lives, unlock their professional potential and shine even brighter in their professional lives.
Of course, the definition of ‘shining brighter‘ is such a personal thing; but by the end of this 8-week course and committing only 90 mins per week to the coaching exercises, reflections and group calls, you will have:
- Enhanced professional confidence
- Unrivalled self-awareness
- Insights into how you can unlock your potential
- An appreciation of your unique value in the world of work or business
- A personalised “Work Happiness Blueprint”© for a happier and more successful work life
- A clear and compelling step-by step action plan for your best next steps
- A brand new, curated network of like-minded brilliant women who have your professional ba
Get ready to feel motivated and excited about your work life again!
Maybe it’s time to put your happiness first for a change…
If you’re ready to reconnect with who you are, what makes you tick, what you’re great at and what you actually want out of your professional life, click the button below to reserve your spot on the next intake now.
What can you expect for your investment of £755?
(or 2 x monthly payments of £385*)
- 8 x weekly group coaching calls – held over Zoom (they’ll be recorded so you’ll always be able to access them if you can’t make the live session)
- 8 x weekly pre-recorded training videos and masterclasses
- 8 x workbooks, packed with of coaching exercises, templates and theory
- A private Facebook group where you’ll be able to connect, ask questions and access extra resources and coaching prompts
- A small, friendly group to optimise the personal attention I can give
- 1 x 45 minute 1:1 follow-up coaching call via Zoom – worth £125
- The option to ‘bolt-on’ additional 1:1 coaching calls via Zoom or a Psychometric Assessment at discounted rates if you’d like extra support and insights
Lifetime access to all the training materials, templates, videos and the private Facebook group.
I also offer a 10% discount to those on maternity leave or to anyone who has recently been made redundant or furloughed.
Upgrade to 'VIP' for £399*
For a more personalised experience, you may wish to upgrade your SHINE Club online course to include an additional 3 x 45 minute 1:1 coaching sessions via Zoom.
We will focus on your own insights gleaned from the exercises throughout the programme and optimise your plan of action.
*Upgrading to the VIP version of this programme will bring your total required investment to £1154.
Please note that these VIP spaces are limited so early application is advisable if you’d like to upgrade.
Happy Shine Club Client Feedback
Each exercise bought lightbulb moments and greater clarity. When exercises and sessions combined it felt like shining a light on what had previously seemed murky and untouchable….only to show it was actually just a little lost and frustrated, but definitely keen to bloom!!Sarah’s SHINE framework is so adaptable to light touch through to intensive 1:1 coaching that no matter how you engage with her you are guaranteed to walk away feeling not only a greater degree of clarity around who your work self is and what you should be doing (or working towards), but you will also be inspired and energised."
Uninspired, fed up, lacking in motivation.
How are you feeling about your career now?
Energised, focused and excited for the future.
Find out more
If you would like to request more information or reserve your place on the next SHINE Club Group career coaching programme which is kicking off after Easter in 2021, please drop me a line on email@example.com or click the button above to book a FREE call to find out more.
Looking for affordable career coaching support?
“The SHINE Collective is an inspiring community for purpose-led women who want to find more confidence, clarity & contentment in their work lives.”
For less than a tenner a week – £37/ month – you’ll get access to professional career coaching and mentoring support, monthly masterclasses, workbooks, a group coaching call and a private community packed with career and personal development support and resources.
Click the image below to find out more.
If you’re passionate about creating more happiness in your work life, I share loads of free resources and content on social media so please do connect with on your favourite platform.
I’m also on Linkedin and I also have a newsletter called Work Happy Words, where I regularly share handy hints and tips as well special offers and early bird discounts to my various programmes and packages.
Alternatively you can drop me a good old fashioned email on firstname.lastname@example.org or book a free no strings call using the button below.